1. Click on the “Register” link.
2. Fill in the forms. Some sites allow you to create your own blog. You can fill up the form to create one now, or choose to create a new blog later.
3. Click on the “Complete Sign Up” button.
4. Check Your Email To Activate Your Account! You have successfully created your account. To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address.
5. Wait for a minute or so if you don’t see the email to activate your account. If the activation email doesn’t show up in your inbox, check your “Spam” folder just in case it was redirected by your email client.
6. Click on the activation link in the email. This will bring you to the homepage of the site.
7. Fill up the rest of your profile information if you only completed the “required” fields during registration. Or, begin exploring the Site wide Activity, Groups you can join, or other Members you can befriend, and many more.
Be sure to look for an email that you provided during the registration process and click the link provided in the email to activate your account. Note: You will not be able to use your account until it is activated in the email link that was sent to you upon registration.